The route and overnight stops are pre-determined, but with group consensus, some minor changes can be made.
Fruit and light snacks for the road will be provided for you to pack up before you start riding.
You can carry a box lunch with you when you leave camp, or you can purchase lunch on the road. On long days where support options are limited, a lunch stop will be set up with food and water.
Maps and cue sheets will be provided each day. Everyone is expected to carry a cell phone so contact can be made if required.
Although the van is available for support, each person is expected to carry water with them for the day, or be prepared to acquire water on the route.
Gear that every rider should have on the road:
- A CPSC approved bicycle helmet
- Bike repair tools, tire pump, and at least one spare tube
- Lunch, snacks, water, camera, sunscreen, cell phone, medication, etc.
- Rain jacket and extra layers of cycling clothing
- Red tail light
- Head Light when riding conditions require one