2016 RAGBRAI is July 24-30, 2016.
Sign Me Up Tours will provide support for gear, campsite, transportation to showers, dinner, and transportation to the start town on July 22.
Round trip support for $300
Click here to register with our group for RAGBRAI 2016
Your RAGBRAI experience
RAGRBAI is the oldest, largest and longest running recreational bicycle touring event in the world. Being the largest can be a two edge sword, some riders find the crowds overwhelming, and that can ruin all the fun. Most recreational bicyclists have never ridden with thousands of other riders on the same road.
But now you don’t have to skip all the fun of America’s favorite bicycle ride. You can ride with us! See and experience all the fun that RAGRAI has to offer as we provide the support, planning, and transporation needed to keep you away from the crush.
To get more information about RAGBRAI,
Included in the cost
- We will leave the Rockford, Illinois area on Friday morning, July 22, 2016. We will provide transportation for you, your bike, and your gear back to the start town.
- Saturday, July 23, you will have time to dip your tire in the Missouri River, then spend time at the expo.
- Morning coffee, Pastries, bagels, cereal or oatmeal
- Limited emergency support on the route
- Transportation of your gear each day to the overnight town
- Air Conditioning in the Toy Hauler if you would like to escape the heat of the afternoon.
- Transportation in the overnight town to showers, dinner and nightly entertainment in our 15 passenger air-conditioned van
- Small managable group
- Charging station is available to keep your electronics fully charged.
- Weeklong support for non-riders is available
- Free ice cold beverage in camp.
- You have the option to take the day off and ride forward in the van.
- Canopies set up at each campsite with chairs and a variety of beverages
- We accept reservations prior to the lottery results and will refund money if you are not selected.
For more details, call us at (480)-519-4872 or send an email